Amb. (Mrs.). Unyime-Ivy King is a passionate God lover and an anointed scribe who sees her writing as an important calling and a ministry which enables her function as an influencer and change agent of society. She is a wife, mother, author, blogger, publisher, and an advocate for a return to Positive family values using the social media platform actively to express her passion, because she believes that the family is an important unit of society which helps to transmit culture between generations; strong and stable societies, emerge from strong, stable and positive family experiences.
- Charles Walker INT. nursery/primary school
- Union Secondary School Ibiaku
- BA Arts honors degree in English, from the University of Uyo Akwa Ibom state.
- Certification in Screen Writing from the Royal Arts Academy, Lagos State.
- Media Enterprise (CME 11) and Advanced Reporting and Writing Skills (AWARES 13), from the School of Media and Communication of the Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos state.
- Leadership Training Certificate from the Power Bible School of Abel Damina Ministries in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
- Worked with several media houses like: Midweek Spring Newspapers whilst on her National Youth Service Corps assignment in Osun State, Green Pastures Magazine, Vanguard Newspapers, Security and Safety Magazine, and TW Magazine, where she wrote on social issues that affect the well-being of women, children and the family in general, security and safety issues,and lifestyle.
- Eminent Ambassador of Peace with the United Nations in 2014 and inducted into the National Council of Excellencies.
- She was also appointed International Director, Gender Education/Advocacy by the International Association of World Peace Advocates (IAWPA).
- Brand Ambassador, Akwa Ibom State Chapter of the African Women in Leadership Organisation(AWLO).
- She was nominated by Working Moms Africa Magazine for Mum in the Community Award.
- She is the ED of the Save Our Women and Girls Foundation (SOW&G), a not-for-profit organisation, which was incorporated in late 2016 and is focused on creating social developmental awareness on issues that concern women and girls. It will focus on training, mentoring, educating and building the capacity of women and girls in Nigeria and also raising funds to support credible NGOS that are into gender advocacy.
- Chairman of The Save Our Women and Girls Foundation (SOW&G), a not for profit organisation that was incorporated in late 2016, and is focused on improving the lives of women and Girls everywhere.
- Chief Responsibility Officer of Heritage Treasure Trove Communications Ltd (HTTCL),her publishing and communications outfit.
- Author and publisher of the novel Burning Hurt, a novel which chronicles a multiplicity of seamy relationships, including the problems arising from dysfunctional families, and she is also working on more books for publication.
- Unyime-Ivy is the convener of the annual Women Empowerment Skills Training (#WEST), which debuted in Uyo Akwa Ibom state on the 1st-13th of August 2016, with over a 100 women in attendance, trained in different areas of skills acquisition like soap and other consumable household products, jewelry making, Ankara bags and accessories, make up artistry and gele tying, and catering with its accompaniments.
Her vision is to build a treasure trove of information, create and distribute quality life-transforming and trusted materials/resources, maximising the impact of these materials/resources such that she position herself to become a positive change agent in the society. A student of life and one who is continuously learning.
BEST Couple Achievers Award 2015.
The Gong Africa News Magazine, (Nigeria) and Maracas International News Magazine (Ghana), in collaboration with the Dr. Kwame Nkrumah Africa Genius Award Centre / Foundation, Ghana, awarded her the Kwame Nkrumah Pan-African Meritorious Award for leadership.
Nominated by Working Moms Africa Magazine for Mum in the community Award, 2014.
Ambassadorial Award from Nigerian Army School Of Public Relations and Information (NASPRI) 2017.
Award from Life Changers Foundation UK for Online Advocacy.
She is married to her best friend and husband of 14 years, Ubong King, and lives with him and their four children in Lagos. Her active social media profiles and websites where she can be reached are:
Twitter: @unyimek @burninghurt @httcl1